Our Lifetime Warranty
We believe so strongly in the integrity of our workmanship that we offer Our Lifetime Warranty. We want you to be truly pleased with your furniture is it becomes an important part of your family for generations to come.
- Proper care will ensure a lifetime of use from your wood furniture.
- Should your wood furniture fail at any time during the life of the original owner because of workmanship or a failure of the wood materials, we will either repair or replace it at our discretion.
- The natural characteristics of organic wood, for example grain variations and mineral deposits, have no effect on the structural integrity and durability of your furniture and are thus not applicable under our lifetime promise.
- Purchaser must provide original bill of sale and is responsible for all shipping and handling costs associated with the product return.
- Customer must contact us at 1-877-292-6474 to discuss details and receive a return authorization number to initiate our lifetime warranty process.
- These warranties are not transferable.
The following are not covered under Our Lifetime Warranty:
- Any damage resulting from misuse, abuse, neglect, alteration, unauthorized repairs, extreme changes in ambient humidity or temperature, color changes due to exposure to sunlight, natural disasters, acts of God, accident or normal wear and tear.
- Failure of finish resulting from heat marks, liquid damage, household humidity, incorrect application or chemical treatment or protective coating.
- Any fabric or leather.
- Absorption of body oils, perspiration or body fluids, blood, stains, or damage from any type of animal.
- The use of this product for rental, commercial, business, or institutions.
- Any product sold AS-IS.
- Fabric or leather supplied by customer.
- Furniture shipped outside of the Continental U.S., due to the logistics of servicing furniture overseas.